Scientists Believe We Can Make Mars a New Earth
Now this is something straight out of a science fiction movie. Ever wanted to live on Mars without having to always walk around in a space suit? Some researchers believe it may be possible. The “red planet” is at present, unable to sustain human life due to hostile conditions and is unsuitable for human survival.
However, scientists are claiming there is in fact a way to turn the red planet green, essentially turning it into a new Earth. Futurism and Science Alert created a video explaining their theorem.
- Detonate thermonuclear weapons over the planet’s poles consequentially trapping sunlight and heating up the planet.
- Create “bio-engineered creatures” that could make Martian soil more reminiscent to Earth’s and release oxygen into the atmosphere.
- Redirect comets and asteroids to collide with Mars’ surface to create more heat as well as water.
- Build and scatter CO2 machines to create atmosphere.
- Create “giant orbital mirrors” to draw additional sunlight to release water trapped in ice sheets.
This Hilarious Twitter Account Renames Everyday Items
Do you ever see something and wonder why or how it got its name? Well one intrepid Twitter user decided to take it upon himself to take those everyday items ...
click here to read more
Share On Facebook